Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WW #40 - Summer Weddings

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I can hardly believe it's already just about mid-July, can you?  Time just flies and flies, doesn't it?  I hope you're all taking some time to stop and smell the roses, to enjoy your Summer and your families and all that.  I have been, and it feels great.  So let's get to it - last week's random winner of ALL 6 gorgeous Simply Betty Summer Emo digi stamps is...
 Congratulations, Donna Mundinger!  Shoot me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com and I'll get you hooked up with your prize!

Our top 3 for last week are:

2.) Joanne

Congrats, ladies!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com if you need the Top 3 badge - thank you so much for playing along with us.  I think you are ALL fantastic and the artwork I get to visit each week is so inspiring.

Our sponsor this week is:

Our new theme is:

Summer Weddings

Let's see bright & cheery wedding celebrations, colorful and fun.  Think flowers, leis, outdoor weddings... and our random winner this week will get their pick of one of the digi images the DT has used below.

For my first ATC, I used True Love Rings, colored with silver Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and covered in glitter, I paired the rings with DP from My Mind's Eye and a flower with a gemstone brad in the center:


For my next ATC, I used Winged Ring Bearers:


Chelsea used the adorable Wedded Bliss Birds, love that shade of blue she used to color them:

 Denice paired 2 of my favorite images, Emo Bride & Groom and Wedding Cake, colored gorgeously:

Kim created an elegant ATC with the Wedding Dress image:

Sharon used the Emo Bride & Groom with a gorgeous sentiment:

Sharon also used the Bird Ring Bearer and made this beautiful, soft-colored piece:

Looking forward to seeing your nuptial ATC's!  :)  Hope you're all having a great Summer.  Peace. 

5 comments:

  1. I love that we have all done something different! Fantastic ATC's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Great ATCs by DT.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr linky was nice today, it worked...thanks for the fun challenge. lots of amazing creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was an easy one, I knew right where to find the stamps I wanted to use. Surprise, entered before Sat ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just gotta say. I love this blog. I am such an avid ATC person. "I love small and detailed". It's that instant gratification thing.

    ReplyDelete