Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday Reminder - Forest Fairies & Woodland Nymphs

Ooooh I think our theme is stumping you this week, eh?  Well - maybe you need some more EYE CANDY upon which to feast....

I made my first ATC with Swiss Pixie Mushroom Girl, from our sponsor All That Scraps, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Stickles:

I also made one with Swiss Pixies Pixie Lucy, sitting on a tree stump, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits:

Denice has this gorgeous woodland nymph ATC to share with us:


Come on and join us - you know you want to!  :)  Happy Easter, friends.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! Busy, busy week, almost forgot completely. I'll be linking up later today! :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous ATC's! So fun to see the Swiss Pixies used on ATCS! TFS!

    ReplyDelete